Unfortunately my memory card had whatever issues it seems to have often, so I don’t have good quality photos of this manicure but I did manage to keep the photos I took of it on my phone. The photo above is in artificial indoor lighting, the photo below is with iPhone5 flash. I found good photos of my nails for this manicure as well that I took with my DSLR in the depths of my hard drive, so I’ve edited this post to have the good photos at the top of this page.
Basically what this manicure is, is super girly and pink everything. What SoHotRightNail did originally in her design was some glitter and strawberries on Blair’s little sister. Later, like a few months later, she did a different manicure on Remi Nelson, Blair’s friend, with roses. So I sort of combined the two to get to this. I also added a cupcake on my index finger.
Here are the polishes I used:
- Pink creme – OPI Pink Friday
- Dark pink – OPI Strawberry Margarita
- Dark pink glitter – Zoya Kissy
- Light pink glitter – OPI Teenage Dream
- Red – OPI Color So Hot It Berns
- Dark Red (roses) – Deborah Lippmann Single Ladies
- Greens – OPI Jade Is The New Black, Color Club Rebel Debutante, OPI Fiercely Fiona
- Yellow – Color Club Almost Famous