Guys! It’s that time again! NOTW Catch up timmmmeeeee 🙂
I did this manicure like three months ago. I’ll state it again, if you want a current and up to date stream of my manicures, follow me on Instagram. I pretty much immediately post pictures of my nails after I paint them.
This was inspired by the purchase of Wicked Polish’s “Hung Over The Rainbow”, which is a mix of yellow, blue and pink neon glitter in a clear base. When layered, the glitters make a crazy neon rainbow on the nail.
I wanted to layer this and make it even more rainbow, so I picked out 5 pastel polishes.
- Blue – OPI What’s With The Cattitude?
- Purple – OPI Do You Lilac It?
- Pink – China Glaze Something Sweet
- Orange – China Glaze Peachy Keen
- Yellow – China Glaze Lemon Fizz