I ordered a whole bunch of NailNation 3000 polishes from Llarowe probably about 2 months ago. And just never got around to posting the swatches. All the pictures were taken, swatched and edited together, they just never made it to being published. Better late than never though right?
- #11 Max-A-Million – pale silvery blue linear holo. The holo is slightly speckled but isn’t on the lines of a holo glitter or anything. Opaque in 2 coats. Has a slightly jelly like formula.
- #29 Soriya – Dark inky black with a slight blue tint, and a holo speckle mixed into a linear holo. This was opaque in 2 coats. I like the mix of holo speckles on top of the linear holo, it’s cool and different amongst the other dark holos that I have.
- #80 Tubular – Shimmery blue base, similar to China Glaze Frost Bite, just a tad lighter though. There’s a holo shimmer mixed in, but doesn’t really translate into a linear holo. It definitely looks more like a shimmery blue on the nail, as you’ll see in the swatches. It’s opaque in 3 coats, which the formula allows for easily because it’s slightly thinner, so it doesn’t get gross and thick on the nail.
- #81 No Duh! – neon red orange with a delicate holo speckle. The holo is a little stronger in person, but it’s definitely not a linear holo. The base color of this is quite unique to my collection, but I really wanted this to be a full on opaque neon with a liner holo instead of a holo speckle. Opaque in 2 coats.
- #83 Awesome – bright reddish neon pink with the same holo speckle and formula.
- #85 Rad – Neon greenish yellow with the same holo. I was expecting the most of this, based off of pictures on Llarowe but again, was slightly disappointed with the lack of linear holo. It’s still a cool polish, just not what I was expecting.
- #87 Fan-Tabulous – berry purpley pink with a linear holo. The formula is like Max-A-Million, in that it’s slightly jelly like.