Long time no tutorial!
I have my second to last NHL tutorial for you today. This was based off the Washington Capitals, whose colors are red, white and blue. I had a lot of requests to use some specific products so I also used those and came up with this look. Glitter, patriotic colors – I think this is something I’d wear more to a 4th of July party or whatever, but I wore it to work a few weeks back and still got a lot of compliments on it.
The products are listed after the jump! Enjoy!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo – Barely Beige (anything sticky will do)
- Lorac Pro Palette – White, Cream
- Mac Cranberry e/s
- Jesse’s Girl Eyedust – Blue Moon
- Lorac 3d Liquid Lustre – white (not gold)
- Milani Easy Liner – Blue
Use your favorite liner, mascara and face products for the rest of the face 🙂 My lips were just a tinted lip balm, and I kept my face fairly neutral!