I have a fun post for you today. A lot of people in the blogging community are aware of Lynnderella polishes, especially the polish Connect The Dots.
When one of my subscribers contacted me and told me she makes polishes and has a few that are similar to Lynnderella polishes I was very excited because I hadn’t gotten my hands on any of them and now that opportunity has passed. I was the most excited to see one that was very similar to Connect The Dots because it was the one polish I wanted the most from that brand.
PrettyCutePolishes, or PolishForLife on Etsy, sells home made polishes. She offered to send me a polish for myself as well as another to giveaway, so I was very happy to hear that and took the opportunity to do so.
1920’s Tic Tac Toc is a thick clear base with white and black bar glitter, as well as black square glitter and white hexagonally shaped glitters.
The color I’ve painted over in the picture is Revlon’s Dreamer. On my middle finger is 1 coat, on my ring is 2 coats, and 3 on my pinky. The base is pretty thick but the glitter is very dense so you really don’t need more than 2 coats.
I go into more depth in my video:
– You must also follow me on twitter (@yukiesano)
– Please have a parent’s permission OR be over the age of 18.
– This is open to US/Canada only
– Comment ON MY VIDEO ONLY ONCE with what your favorite glittery nail polish is
– Tweet ONLY ONCE “Follow @yukiesano and subscribe to her channel to be entered into her giveaway! #yukienailpolishgiveaway”
– This will be open for two weeks. It will close on August 4th 11:59pm PST (San Francisco, California time).
– Winners will be chosen by Random.org
– I will contact the winner via YouTube Message and they will have 48 hours to respond. If they do not, I will pick another winner, and so on.