I’m on my lunch break from work and thought I’d quickly post the makeup I was wearing today because I’ve already got a few “your skin… what do you do with it??” comments at work.
Since it’s deep into summer now, I’ve been reaching for my skin products more than my eye products, especially my creme products.
Today’s makeup is based mostly on creme highlighters, bronzers and blushes.
Here are the products I used!
- Julep Moisturizer/Sunscreen for face and hands
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
- Clinique Stay Matte Foundation
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Soleil Bronzing Makeup Base
- Mac Pearl Creme Colour Base
- Nars Portofino Multiple
- Nars Orgasm Blush (just a tad on top to set)
- Nars Laguna Bronzer (just a tad on top to set)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Chanel Emerveillé creme shadow
- Milani Liquid Liner
- Benefit They’re Real! Mascara
- Revlon Creme Brulee Lip Butter