I was definitely pleasantly surprised with how good the quality of these shadows were. They definitely were very soft and pigmented and easily blendable. There wasn’t very much fall out either.
The Browbone shade is a light buttery champagne color with a slight yellow undertone. It’s frosty in finish.
The Eyelid shade is a springy yellow green, also with a pretty shiny finish. It’s got more shimmer than frost though.
The Crease shade is a blackened brown with gold glitter particles infused into it. It’s brown base is slightly grayed out. Very pretty.
The Definer shade is for sure the standout color. It’s very much like Club eyeshadow by Mac – it’s a reddish brown with a very vibrant teal shimmer shot through it.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- “Eyelid” on lid with Mac 239
- “Definer” in crease with Mac 217
- “Crease” in outer-v with Mac 217
- “Browbone” as highlight on browbone and inner corner with Mac 224
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Cover Girl Champagne Eye Shadow on cheekbones
- Revlon Creme Brulee lip butter