As a mid-winter sort of smokey eye, I created this look based off of the Phoenix Coyotes as part of the NHL series I’m doing. Their team colors are officially Sedona Red, Desert Sand, White and Black so I created a gradient from a sandy color to black on the lid with a little bit of a red accent above the crease.
I always find it hard to incorporate red tones into an eye shadow look, and then find it hard to vary color placement when it comes to a smokey eye so I hope this is just a little different than the other smokey looks I’ve done. It’s also not as bold as some smokey looks can be so it’s a little bit more wearable than your standard smokey eye.
I hope you all enjoy… a full list of products is after the jump!
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– NYX Eye Shadow Base (skin tone)
– Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow “Stiletto”
– Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette “Midnight 15”, “Vanilla”. Mac 239.
– Mac Carbon e/s. Mac 239, Mac 224
– Mac Cranberry e/s. Mac 226.
– skintoned powder to blend
– Black liner of choice
Then I kept the skin and face neutral 🙂