So here’s a list of all of my July favorites… I’ve been sort of preparing for the fall but also getting the most out of summer all at once. I’ve been loving that deep summer slight bronzy glow, but I don’t like going too overboard with it since it looks really odd on me. So, I’ve been reaching for some old but good favorites to give just the most natural looking glow possible, but also making it stand out just ever so slightly.
I’ve been preparing for the fall by reaching for all of those chic neutral nail colors. As well as one bold, dark red, which was my most recent NOTW post.
Other than that, you can probably guess some of my favorites based on what I’ve purchased this month.
Without further ado… here’s the list!
- Nyx Sweetheart Mega Shine Lip Gloss paired with Mac Viva Glam Cyndi or Mac Hot Tahiti lipsticks
- Illamasqua Furore Pure Pigment – for a slightly champagne-y highlight on the tops of cheek bones
- Clinique loose bronzer (which isn’t on their website, so I’m assuming doesn’t exist in their line anymore) – for a more bronze but not over the top highlight on the tops of cheek bones
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer – mostly for contouring, but also a more natural looking bronzer
- Bare Minerals Warmth – for a very natural looking bronzed blush color
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Matte brown and black shadows to fill in brows, with a small eye shadow brush or an angled brush
- OPI All A-Bordeaux The Sled!
- China Glaze Ingrid
- Butter London Fash Pack
- OPI You Don’t Know Jacques
- Sephora by OPI Metro Chic
- Bath and Body Works Fresh Picked Strawberries
- Bath and Body Works Foaming Hand Soaps
- Pretty Little Liars (Mainly Spencer… she’s been the inspiration to my nails this month!)