– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Maybelline Clear Brow Gel
– Mac Rubenesque Paint Pot
– Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, Milk
– Mac Ricepaper Eyeshadow, Loew Cornelle 3/8
– Mac Woodwinked Eyeshadow, Loew Cornelle 3/8
– Mac 217 (to blend)
– Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow, Mac Louder Please Eyeshadow, Mac 217
– Mac Glamour Check! Eyeshadow, Mac 217
– Mac 224 (to blend)
– Face Powder, Mac 227
– Maybelline Cool Effects Eye Shadow Stick, Cold As Ice
– Buxom Leatherette Gel Liner, Sigma SS209
– Mascara of choice
– Brown Liner of Choice
– Mac Joie De Vivre Creamblend Blush
– Face Powder, Contour
– Covergirl Lipstain, 415
Here’s the latest NHL look based on the Calgary Flames.
Their colors are Red, Gold, Black and White.
Instead of going a bright red and gold look, I toned it down and made it glowy and warm. Good for everyday 🙂
Keep reading after the jump for a list of products and more pics!