So, like in the previous post, this is the second of the 2 San Jose Sharks tutorials I did tonight.
This one is obviously the more bold of the two, being a bright teal on the lid and then smoked out with a black. The inner corner has a nice shimmery light green which isn’t being picked up on camera (sorry :/)
There are major lashes going on as well, since I put on two pairs of lashes tonight.
The face was kept neutral with a slight orange lip.
The team colors are Deep Pacific Teal, Burnt Orange, Black and White.
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner, Flipside
– Nyx ESB01
– Mac Pigment, Teal. Loew Cornelle 3/8 Brush, Mac 224
– Urban Decay Pigments, Shattered, Graffiti. Benefit Lust Duster, Snow Bunny. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush.
– Sleek Storm, Loew Cornelle 3/8 Brush. Mac 224. Sigma Small Tapered Blending Brush
– Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil, Milk.
– Benefit Moon Doggie Lust Duster, Mac 213.
– L’Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tipped Liquid Liner
– Mac Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
– Milani Liqui’Fye Eye Pencil, Aqua. Mac Undercurrent Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner.
– Rimmell Glam Eyes, Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Nyx Doll Eye Volume, Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion, Cover Girl Exact Eye Lights Black Pearl Water Proof.
– Ardell 105 & Ardell 305 Lashes
– Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, Sephora Professionel Foundation Brush
– Nyx Rose Petal Creme Blush
– Mac Studio Fix Powder
– Mac Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, Sigma 168
– Benefit Hoola, Sigma F35
– Bobbi Brown Pale Yellow Setting Powder, Mac 109.
– Mac Euro Beat Dazzleglass, Lush & Bright Lip Gelée, So Bad Dare To Wear Lipglass