So I know this is TOTALLY out of alphabetical order but I am going to be attending the San Jose Sharks HOME OPENER TOMORROW!!!!!!! In being totally excited for it I’ve decided to upload 2 tutorials tonight in celebration of the beginning of the season.
One of them, this one, is based on their away jersey which is white. The other is a very dramatic teal and black smokey eye based on their third jersey.
About a year ago I did 2 tutorials very similar to these, for my Bay Area Sports Teams Tutorial Series and it was wayyyyy back when I knew much less about how to do makeup, make tutorials etc.
I’m much more proud of these and am proud of my growth, plus I have pictures of these lol.
So, here are the details, after the jump! More pics as well!
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Bare Study Paint Pot
– Mac Eyeshadow, Mylar, Sigma 217
– Coastal Scents Warm Palette, Sigma 217
– Coastal Scents Warm Palette, Sigma Small Tapered Eyeshadow Brush
– Benefit Lust Duster, Moon Doggie, Mac 213
– Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil Milk
– Milani Liqui’fye Eye Pencil, Aqua
– Mac Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner Pencil, Undercurrent
– Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara, Benefit Bad Gal Lash, Nyx Doll Eye Volume, Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion, Cover Girl Exact Eye Lights Black Pearl
– L’Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tipped Liquid Eye Liner
– Maybelline Clear Eye Mascara
– Nars Deep Throat, Sigma 129
– Benefit Hoola
– Mac Cremesheen Glass Right Image, Bare Minerals Lip Gloss Sugar Cookie