This was (obviously) inspired by the Buffalo Sabres…For those of you that aren’t hockey fans but watched the Olympics, the Sabres’ goalie is the Team USA goalie Ryan Miller.
Their team colors are navy, gold silver and white so I came up with a silver in the inner corner, gold on the lid and a navy in the crease.
This one would also work out really well for anybody looking for a makeup look to support any of the University of California schools since they all have blue and gold as their colors.
Keep reading for photos and a list of products used!
– Bare Study Paint Pot
– Milani Liquif’eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil, Silver (02). Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush.
– Coastal Scents Camo Quad, white
– L’Oreal HIP Eye Shadow Duo, Flamboyant (purple and gold), Gold on lid. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush.
– Mac Deep Truth, Makeup Up Forever 60, Sleek Storm, Sleek Original, all mixed into the crease. Loew Cornelle 3/8 brush. Mac 224 to blend edge. Mac 222, same color into crease.
– Face powder, Mac 227, blend edges down.
– Mac Petrol Blue, Mac Sense of Style eyeliners.
– Makeup Forever Liquid Liner, black.
– Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara, black.
– Mac MSF Stereo Rose, Sigma F15
– Benefit Hoola, Sigma F25
– Mac You’ve Got It Cremesheen Glass