It’s been quite a while since I’ve done a FOTD and I liked how this one turned out and how fall appropriate it is (even though it’s still August and like A MILLION DEGREES outside…)
This was the makeup I wore today… it was inspired by Kat Von D’s new red hair look for her 2010 fall ad campaign (I’m guessing) and the look for her new eye shadow palette Adora (which will be reviewed soon).
Click “Read More” for the products used, and more pictures!
Here is the ad photo I based this off of. You can see it on Sephora’s site and the brochure they sent out.
– Base: Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Shadows: Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow “Stiletto” (all over lid), Mac Eye Shadow “Cranberry” (lid), Mac Eye Shadow “Shadowy Lady” (crease, outer v, lower lashline), Mac Eye Shadow “Louder, Please” mixed with Mac “Cranberry” (inner 1/3 lid).
– Liner: Mac “Feline” Kohl Power Eye Pencil.
– Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
– Mac “Ginger Root” Lip Liner, all over lips
– Lipgloss: Mac “Easy Lounger” over Urban Decay “Deep” Ultra Glide Lipgloss
– Benefit “Georgia” and “Dandelion” Box of Powder on cheeks
– Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, “By Candelight” as highlight
– Set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder