This was another requested tutorial, based on a look in my review for the Sleek i-Divine Eye Shadow Palette, in “The Original”.
The first time I had done this look was in the car, with my fingers, and it was rushed and hap-hazard. I was just excited to use the colors. When recreating this look, I used brushes, different lighting, my skin is tanner and my camera quality is better. That being said, the eye shadow and the look as a whole will look totally different.
That being said, here are pictures and all the products I used!
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Mac Kohl Power Eye Pencil, “Feline”
– Sleek iDivine Eye Shadow Palette, “The Original”
– Sephora Volumizing Mascara
– Mac Cremeblend Blush, “Joie-de-Vivre”
– Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, “Comfort” “By Candelight”
– L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, “Fairest Nude”
– Mac Lipglass, “Flurry of Fun”
– Sigma SS219
– Sigma SS252
– Mac 224
– Mac 239
– Mac 129
– Sigma SS187