This is look #3 for my Prom/Female Celebrity series, based on Taylor Swift and her Grammy look.
It’s a bold black liner, neutral cheek, and bold lip (if you choose to).
This can be taken from everyday to night so easily by amping up the lip and making it a deep red.
This look is also an easy and versatile every day look. The liner can be thinned down to make way for a bright cheek. The liner can be bolded up and paired with a shimmery shadow, while the rest of the face stays very neutral. The liner can be paired with a sheer wash of color, like a lilac or a light gold to add a little pop of color, again with a very neutral face.
All of this basically makes it one of my favorite looks to wear.
Here are the products used:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Neutrogena Sheer Shimmers, “Spellbound – 30” (Mac Paintpot in Bare Study works as an alternative)
– Maybelline Studio Quad in “Irresistibly Ivy”, Pale shimmery color
– Maybelline Eye Shadow Quad in “Chai Latte”, lid color (any satiny midtone brown would work)
– Bare Minerals Buxom Lash Liner, “Leatherette”
– Maybelline Colossal Mascara
– Nars Deep Throat Blush
– Cover Girl Lip Stain, “415”
– Hot Topic Red Eye Shadow
– Cover Girl “Red Riot” Lip Wetslicks Amazemint Lipgloss (optional)
– Mac 217
– Sigma SS266
– Mac 129