– White matte base (Coastal Scents concealer quad, white)
– Soft matte, medium brown in crease, applied with Mac 217 (Soft Brown by Mac would work, I used a color in the Sleek Storm Palette)
– Mac Mylar on the lid as well as the crease, applied with Sigma SS239
– Soft matte, warm brown in the crease, applied with Mac 224
– Blended with clean Mac 224 so edges are soft.
– Soft sweep of Mac Phloof! over the lid to add a little shimmer, any fluffy brush (Mac 217) will do
– Liquid Liner (L’Oreal Lineur Intense), black, on top lash line, slightly winged
– Ardell 110 Lashes on top
– L’Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara on top and bottom lashes
– White eyeliner on waterline
– Benefit Dandelion on apples of cheeks, applied with Mac 124
– Warm brown contour in hollows of cheeks. I used an eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette, and a Clinique small blush brush.
– Benefit High Beam on top of cheek
– Red Lip (see next post for the details)