I created a look based on an orchid.
I made the lid a yellow to pink gradient, with purple in the crease and under the eyes, as well as a liner.
First I primed my eyes, up to the brow and underneath the eye. As a color base, I used a warm peach/gold shadestick on the outer 2/3 of the eye, and a shimmery white pearl in the inner 1/3.
Then I put in a column of matte orange in the middle of the eye, taking up about 1/3 of the space. Next was a matte yellow, on the inner 1/3. Then the outer 1/3 was a shimmery bright pink.
In the crease I used a slightly frosty and iridescent purple, and slowly blended it into the pink, not all the way because I didn’t want to lose the pink. After I placed the color, I blended with a fluffy blending brush. I made sure to blend the purple out, not up. I also blended the yellow, orange and pink barrier lines so there was a fading effect.
Next I lined the bottom lashes with a shimmery plum pencil, and the top lashes with a black cream liner, and put a dark blue/purple frosty eyeshadow on top.
I used a dramatic, waterproof mascara on both lashes.
I then highlighted the inner corner with a shimmery white loose powder, and under the brow with a pinky-brown shimmery loose powder.
For the face, I gave myself a slight glow underneath a matte peach blush.
Then on the lips, I used a gingery-nude pencil to fill them in, and then put a baby pink gloss on top.
Here’s the pic I based it off of: http://jasonburnside.com/files/Big_White_and_Pink_Orange_Orchid.jpg
Here is the list of products I used in this tutorial:
– Urban Decay Primer Potion
– Mac Warm and Cozy Shadestick, Nurture
– Benefit Cosmetics It Was The Perfect Alibi, White
– Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette (yellow, orange)
– Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Eye Shadow Palette (shimmery pink)
– Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Palette, Underland (iridescent purple)
– MUFE Aqua Eyes, 4L (plum liner)
– Bare Escentuals Buxom Lashliner, Leatherette (cream black liner)
– Illamasqua Pure Pigment, Furore (pinky brown shimmer powder)
– Benefit Lust Dusters, Snow Bunny (shimmery white powder)
– Fresh Supernova Mascara
– Mac MSF, By Candelight (slightly pink glow)
– Benefit Georgia (matte peach blush)
– Mac Pearl Creamstick Lip Liner, Gingerroot (gingery-nude color)
– Nars Turkish Delight Lip Gloss (baby pink gloss)
– Sigma SS252
– Sigma SS239
– Sigma SS217
– Sigma SS224
– Sigma SS219
– Buxom Lashliner Brush
– Sigma SS266
– Sigma SS194
– Mac 227
– Sigma SS187
– Sigma SS168